Dental porcelains are used to create replicas of natural looking teeth for both veneers and crown fabrication. Although they share similar visual characteristics with natural teeth, one technique will be more suitable than the other, depending on the situation of your tooth.
Why do we apply porcelain laminate veneers?
- To strengthen a badly broken down or weakened tooth.
- To restore to their original contour worn or fractured teeth.
- Spaces can be filled and a more regular appearance restored or created.
- To improve the appearance of a badly broken down or heavily filled tooth.
- Highly discoloured and stained teeth can be improved.
- Poorly positioned teeth can be built forward.
- To support the end/s of a bridge which is replacined by other missing teeth.
- The bond between original tooth and porcelain veneer is critical as it not only provides the esthetic perfection desired, but also a strong bond which is essential for correct veneer function.
Prices start from £180